Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome Back J-Roll!

My Fellow Phans,

What an exciting past couple of nights it has been for the Phillies. On Tuesday night, Old Man Moyer did it again. He shut down the Indians for 8 innings and just gave up just 1 run during those innings. Moyer was impressive no doubt. His performance Monday night upped his "awesome game" total to 5 this season including 2 in a row against American League Opponents.

Last night was a big more offensive. Kyle Kendrick against the Indians; well in actuality, he had trouble dealing with Shin Shoo Choo. Props to Choo. He isa solid player and easily the best player the Indians have at the current time excluding the injured Grady Sizemore. He gave up 5 runs in his performance in just 5 innings. Props to the Phillies offense as well for overcoming an early deficit. Jason Werth and Brian Schiender homered in the Phillies victory. Raul Ibanez chipped in with a 2-run double.

The biggest hit of the evening came with the Phillies trailing by a run in the 9th inning; a man on and Jimmy Rollins at the plate. Rollins deposited a Kerry Wood offering into the right field seats for the Phillies 2nd walk off victory of the season. It was a nice welcoming back from the Phillies shortstop.

I know I haven't been posting recently and once I get a lil more free time, I will post more. I promise you that. I will get back to posting some "teams". I have just been really busy around the house and such. Thanks for your patience!

Until we meet again Phillies Fans; Happy Readings and Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment