Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Back!

My Fellow Phans,

I wanted to apologize for last week. I promised a lot and didn't deliver. I have been super busy at home so far and that has kept my attention away from the blogging world.

I am just writing to let you know that I will get back to blogging on a regular basis about the Phillies and or baseball this week. Team Week has been pushed back until a later date, but that will come soon enough.

Thanks for you're patience and I will blog a little later today. I will have a Phillies recap of last week and possibly a preview of the upcoming series against the Reds. So keep you eyes peeled and your minds open for when that arrives.

I also will post my first draft of my projected All-Star rosters this week so stay tuned for that. I'm curious to hear what you think.

So, Until we meet again Phillies Fans (which I hope is later today); Happy Readings and Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment