Saturday, October 30, 2010

The State of the Phillies Celebrates 100 Posts!

My Fellow Phans,

Today is a historic day. This is officially the 100th post for The State of the Phillies. I was busy thinking of what I could put in this post, but I decided to keep it short and sweet.

I just wanted to thank all my readers, the couple of you that are out there,  for helping me reach this historic number. I promise that I will keep doing my best to coverage your beloved Phillies with the latest news and updates on the team. I couldn't keep this blog going if not for the devout readers who actually have interest in what I am typing.

So, I thank you all for that.

I ask you all to vote in the new poll about grading the Phillies season and will add a new poll from time to time when I do my player-by-player recaps. 

Until we meet again Phillies fans; Happy Readings and Go Phillies!

1 comment: