Friday, April 29, 2011

Updates, Updates, and more Updates!

 

My Fellow Phans,

It has been AGES since we last spoke. For this, I deeply apologize. I have been swamped with the end of the year schoolwork and all the graduation fun that goes along with it.

With all that’s been going on, I haven’t had ample amount of time to sit back and compose my thoughts and just write a blog post here or there. However, as my semester is reaching its final days, I should, hopefully, find more chances to post on here.

I promise not to throw all this information at you that you probably have already known so I will just leave you with a brief update of the Phillies’ current position.

Currently, the Phillies sit at 16-8 in first place in the National League East leading the 2nd place Marlins by just .5 games.

However, not all the news is good  for the Phightins. They recently lost Roy Oswalt, who left to check on his family down south after all the horrific storms that hit down there. They recently just lost a 2nd starter when they placed Joe Blanton on the 15 Day-DL. Vance Worley is scheduled to take his start in the rotation this weekend. There is no word on who will start in Oswalt’s place.

There is also grumblings of Carlos Ruiz being injured and the Phillies may bring up another catcher as insurance for the Phillies’ star.

The Phillies are set to open a 3 game series with the Mets on Friday with Worley facing off against Mets’ right Mike Pelfrey.

On a side note, I know I have results and rosters to update and should get those up sometime this weekend. Thank you all for your patience.

Until we meet again Phillies fans; Happy Readings and go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment