Friday, April 8, 2011

New Changes to State of the Phillies!

My Fellow Phans,

I’m sure any of you reading may have noticed the drastic reduction of information on the right hand side of this page. The clutter has been reduced, recycled, and reorganized.

I have added “pages” to State of the Phillies! The new feature can be found directly above the posts. I took the “About Me” section and made it the first page. Here is where the same information is placed, I just gave it its own section. I also added the list of my writings to the page.

The next two pages are about our Phillies. The first is the roster of the team which I will update as often as changes to it occur. Next to that is the Phillies’ Schedule and results. On that page, you’ll find a posted schedule, an update on the Phillies standing within the division as well as game-by-game results of the team.

The final page is “Electronic Me”. This is basically just all my contact information and any other electronic ways to get in touch with me (social networks ect..)

I hope you like the changes and I welcome any feedback about the new look.

Until we meet again Phillies Fans; Happy Readings and Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment