Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Time: Baseball Season Is Upon Us

My Fellow Phans,

It is here! The day that so many people have been counting down towards is upon us. It is February 13th, the official start of baseball season.  Today, the Phillies’ pitchers and catchers are reporting to Clearwater, Florida as we speak. Photos and stories have already been swirling and are slowly taking over the Phillies’ twitter and Facebook airwaves. 


The Phillies are set to take
 the field this spring
No, it is not a National Holiday, although it should be, at least in my opinion. I feel rejuvenated this afternoon as I type this story; I am so ready for this season to start. The good news is, there is just 46 days left until opening day is here.

Now this is just an introductory post. I will have plenty of Spring Training coverage coming your way. There will be a spring training preview this week which will include the actual list of invites of who’s all down there in Florida, questions heading into this year’s preseason, as well as plenty of other stuff.

Stay tuned for further details and enjoy this day everyone, it is going to be a fun journey from now until October.

Oh, and on the fantasy side of things: I am running two personal “fantasy baseball” leagues this year. One will be a normal league on yahoo, and the other will be a new style of which I created this year so I will be testing that out. I will post more information later. Contact me if you’re interested.

For you fans of the Philly Phans, I am also running the Baseball Fantasy League for them this year so that should be coming out soon. Stay tuned for that as well. I’m looking forward to it.

Until we meet again Phillies Fans; Happy Readings and Go Phillies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment