Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome One and All

My Fellow Phillies Fans, 

Welcome one and all to the opening of a new Phillies blog on the internet. My name is John and I will be your host on this journey. Throughout the year, I hope to post as much as possible on the Phillies' players, games, news, and anything else pertaining to the team. I am an avid fan as anyone who knows me knows and I apologize in advance as I can get quite emotional concerning the Phillies. I hope you all read and enjoy my writing and tell all your friends about this blog!

I want to begin by reposting a couple posts from my old Sports blog (http://sportsblog07.blogspot.com/) that pertain to the Phillies. So the first two posts after this will be reposts with a 3rd one coming later tonight.

Thank you all who read this blog and happy readings! Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment