Monday, January 24, 2011

Howard Asskin Strikes Again

My Fellow Phans,

I’m sure all of you have heard by now the tireless ranting of our good buddy, Howard Eskin, last night on the news. For some whacked out reason, he felt it necessary to flat out bash Roy Halladay along with his quiet nature.

After watching my Steelers emerge victorious last night, I discovered that there would be some Phillies coverage on the Sports Final Wrap show thingy that they have on every Sunday night. I turned on the program to discover that douche was hosting the show all by himself. Knowing that he would probably piss me off numerous times before the night was out, I flipped back between channels waiting for the Phillies coverage.

Finally it was Phillies time. It wasn’t much, but just enough for me to get my Phillies fill for the day. I regret not changing it immediately when it ended for that was when the rant began. What follow was this childish little rant about how pissed off Asskin, isn’t that how you spell it?, is at the fact that Roy Halladay is a quiet individual and doesn’t make talking to the media a top priority. He then concluded his whining session, which totaled just about two exhausting minutes, by saying, (pardon my here, I am paraphrasing) “well at least he has this big, fat paycheck.”

Did he ever stop to think that there is a reason that Halladay never wants to interview with him? I’ve seen Doc interviewed plenty of times. The only difference is, none of those are with Eskin. I think he just needs to look in the mirror. Howard Eskin is nothing, but a clueless toolbag. While Halladay is making millions to actually do something constructive with his day, like pitch a no-hitter and a perfect game as well as winning 21 games, Eskin is sitting on his ass, no pun intended and just runs his idiotic mouth about things he has no idea about.

He takes lies and forges them together to create his own little fantasy world in which he is always right. Oh did I mention that he also gets a nice hefty salary to do absolutely nothing to this world besides provide this city with a tremendous amount of unwanted noise pollution? Howard is a total a** with nothing but shit coming out of him. Why people actually listen to him is beyond me. Can somebody fill me in? I mean if I wanted to listen to garbage, I would just sit in a bathroom all day.

Does Howard forget that Halladay is simply one of the classiest guys in all of Major League Baseball? Maybe he forgets that Halladay bought his teammates a gift after he threw that perfect game. I guess he just cannot stand anybody with even an ounce of class in them since he clearly has none. I think next time he better shut that gaping mouth of his since nobody likes a talking garbage dispenser. When it comes down to it, this city will side with Roy Halladay over Eskin’s punk ass any day of the week. I still don’t see how he is still on the air since his words are nothing but a detriment to our health.

Until we meet again Phillies Fans; Happy Readings and Go Phillies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment