Thursday, September 29, 2011

Opening games time announced!

My Fellow Phans,

I bring you more information from the great world of MLB. The starting times for games 1 &2 of the Phillies series opening series with the Cardinals.

Here is the basics for those 2 games:

Game 1: Saturday, October 1 – 4:07 pm

Game 2: Sunday, October 2 – 8:07 pm.

I will share more information as it comes out. Stay tuned for my Phillies Playoff  preview coming tomorrow! It will have the full schedule, pitching matchups, lineups, rosters, predictions, analysis, breakdowns, and much-much more!

Aside from the Phillies, I am progressively working on previews for all of the 3 other divisional series. The Tigers vs. Yankees preview is already posted, I will complete the other ALDS matchup tonight, post the Brewers/Arizona preview tomorrow morning.Each of those previews have their own page so check them out at the top of the screen.

The Phillies will round out the previews. Look for that tomorrow night!

Until we meet again Phillies fans; Happy readings and go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment